1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower*â€¨
1 cup mozzarella cheeseâ€¨
½ tsp fennelâ€¨
1 tsp oreganoâ€¨
2 tsp parsley
pizza or alfredo sauce
toppings (make sure meats are cooked)â€¨
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cauliflower, egg, and mozzarella. Press evenly on the pan. Sprinkle evenly with fennel, oregano, and parsley.
- Bake at 450°F for 12-15 minutes (15-20 minutes if you double the recipe).
- Remove the pan from the oven. To the crust, add sauce, then toppings and cheese.
- Place under a broiler at high heat just until cheese is melted.
You can use frozen cauliflower prepared according to package directions. After cooked and slightly cooled, shred cauliflower with a cheese grater, and then measure for the recipe. (Don’t pack down the cup with cauliflower. Just fill it with a spoon or the cup itself.)
For more recipes, click here.