Westchester Magazine is proud to present its 2nd Annual Healthcare Heroes Awards. And we need your help to give back to those who give.
Do you know someone in healthcare who’s made a difference, positively impacted a healthcare facility, or always seems to go the extra mile? The 2nd Annual Healthcare Heroes Awards will celebrate these individuals who have gone above and beyond their call of duty.
Westchester Magazine is seeking nominations for individuals in all healthcare settings – hospitals, home healthcare, health centers and clinics, schools, health departments, long-term care, emergency services, medical practices, etc. Our specially selected panel of judges from area colleges, healthcare facilities, the County government and our editorial staff will assess each nominee, and then the 10 nominated Healthcare Heroes will be profiled in our May 2015 issue and celebrated at a special awards luncheon in May.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS FEBRUARY 1, 2015.
Criteria for nomination:
– Made a significant impact
– Gone beyond the call of duty
– Demonstrated excellence
– Shown commitment to the community served
– Achieved life-long professionalism
– Dr. Robert Amler, Vice President for Government Affairs; Dean, School of Health Sciences & Practice and Institute of Public Health at NY Medical College
– Georganne Chapin, President and CEO of Hudson Health Plan
– Mary Gadomski, Director of Community Education of Visiting Nurse Services in Westchester
– Robert Schork, Editorial Director at Westchester Magazine
– Joy Solomon, Director and Managing Attorney of the Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Center For Elder Abuse Prevention at Hebrew Home at Riverdale
– Nominations must be received by 5PM ON FEBRUARY 1, 2015 to be accepted.
– Westchester Magazine’s Healthcare Heroes Judging Committee reserves the right to decline a nomination if he/she does not meet the basic criteria.
– $50 nomination fee (includes one ticket for the nominee to the luncheon in May and includes all recognition materials that nomination might receive).
– Nominees will be notified of event details
For questions, please contact email@example.com