Understanding the success of cosmetic injections: VERVE Medical Cosmetics

VERVE Medical Cosmetics

Q. What is the 90/10 rule of Cosmetic Injections and how do I identify a reputable provider with 90% injector expertise?

A. Cosmetic injections have become desired treatments for both preventative and mature skin patients. Many patients are not aware that only 10% of their results are due to the actual product injected, such as Voluma, Radiesse, Restylane, Botox, or Xeomin, etc. The other 90% of successful results rest solely in the hands of the cosmetic provider’s level of expertise. A strong knowledge of the different types of injectable products combined with their best placement is necessary to achieve optimal results. A high level of artistry requires many years of practice since visual skills are not taught in medical schools. In addition, technical skill in using advanced injection devices, such as the cannula, is also essential. For certain procedures, needles may cause more bruising and be less precise, while the cannula, which is less sharp and more likely to stay in a more precise position, allows for increased accuracy and contouring. Your provider should be more of a visual artist. Similar to choosing a make-up artist with an impressive portfolio, it is even more important to choose an injector who has an impressive portfolio of before and after photos of clients with remarkable results that don’t appear puffy or unrealistic.

- Advertisement -

Stephen Bracci, MD, Aesthetic Physician
VERVE Medical Cosmetics
1 Bridge St, Suite 30
Irvington
914.816.4763
www.vervecosmetic.com

<<<Back to Health & Wellness Homepage

Our Best of Westchester Party is July 24!

Our Westchester Home Design Awards event is June 26!

Our Wine & Food Festival returns June 4-9!

Our Wunderkinds event takes place on May 23!

Our Best of Business Ballot is open through May 15!

Our Healthcare Heroes Awards event takes place on May 9!

Our Westchester Home Builders Awards take place on April 4!

Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Forum is March 14!

Unveiled: A Boutique Bridal Brunch is February 25!

Holiday flash sale ... subscribe and save 50%

Limited time offer. New subscribers only.