“I love winter whites, icy pastels mixed with dark berries, reflecting nature in winter outside where I grew up in the Arctic Circle in Sweden,” says Krister Sahlen.
• Silver Stone roses
• Tibet roses
• White Majolika spray roses
• Viburnum (blue berries)
• Dusty Miller silver ragwort
• Pearl bluebushâ€‹
• Feather leaf acacia
• Seeded eucalyptus
• Preserved fern
1. Use a low tray and a foam brick.
2. Soak floral foam for 20 minutes.
3. Secure it to the tray with floral tape.
4. Arrange leaves first, then big flowers.
5. Finish with accents.
“For a low table arrangement, these hard-stem flowers work well using either pin frogs and water or in flower foam. Using a softer, hollow stem creates a looser arrangement best supported by a vase.”
Resources: G. Page Wholesale Flowers for preserved fern