1. NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital
2. Four Winds Hospital-Westchester
3. Northern Westchester Hospital
4. Phelps Hospital
5. Westchester Medical Center
6. Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital
7. Blythedale Children’s Hospital
8. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
9. NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester Division
10. White Plains Hospital
11. St. John’s Riverside Hospital-Dobbs Ferry Pavilion
12. St. Vincent’s Hospital Westchester
13. Saint Joseph’s Medical Center
14. St. John’s Riverside Hospital-Andrus Pavilion
15. NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
16. Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital
17. Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Memorial Sloan Kettering Westchester
• 58 oncology physicians
• Early Drug Development Clinic, more than 20 clinical trials
• Targeted stereotactic treatments for mobile lung nodules with implanted Calypso GPS respiratory tracking (unique to MSK Westchester).
• Able to deliver high-dose hypo-fractionated radiation therapy for unresectable liver and pancreas cancers.
• Latest noninvasive imaging tools to detect skin cancer and recurrences
Blythedale Children’s Hospital
• Serves 650 inpatients per year
• Serves 30,000 outpatients per year
• Only independent children’s specialty hospital in NYS (1 of only 14 in US)
• Only hospital in NYS with its own public school district on-site
• Serves patients from birth through age 19 with the largest pediatric therapy department in NYS
Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
• 2,481 inpatients per year
• 6,993 outpatients per year
• Only post-acute rehab hospital in Westchester.
• Academically affiliated with Albert Einstein College of Medicine and features a nationally recognized ACGME-accredited residency program.
• Offers outpatient care with an on-campus practice; several outpatient-therapy clinics; support groups for amputees and Alzheimer’s patients, among others.
Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital
• 30,000 children cared for each year (avg. ER wait time: 23 mins.)
• Home to the Hudson Valley’s only pediatric intensive care unit and regional neonatal intensive care unit
• Is a research hub and an academic center that trains tomorrow’s specialists in advanced pediatrics.
• Hematology-and-oncology center conduct cutting-edge research in antibody targeting and cellular therapy.
• At the forefront of stem-cell transplantation care.
NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester Division
• 4,400 inpatients per year; 27,600 outpatients per year
• Psychiatric evaluation center within ER
• Westchester Division houses one of the world’s most advanced centers for psychiatric care, serving children, adolescents, adults, and older adults with comprehensive outpatient, day treatment, partial hospitalization, and inpatient services.
• Home of the Center for Autism and the Developing Brain, Weill Cornell Institute of Geriatric Psychiatry, Eating Disorders Program (treating all genders).
• Westchester Division is the first behavioral-health hospital in US to be named a Planetree Designated Patient-Centered Hospital.
• Named a Best National Hospital of Psychiatry for 2018-2019 by U.S. News & World Report
Four Winds Hospital
• Dialectical Behavior Therapy and Collaborative Problem Solving programs
• Mental health treatment for kids as young as 5
• Co-occuring psychiatric and substance use disorder treatment
• Creative art therapy with an annual art show
• Recreational programs include cooking classes, yoga, and pet therapy