The Westchester Home Hudson Valley Home Builders Awards is a brand-new contest, in partnership with The Building & Realty Institute of Westchester & the Mid-Hudson Region.
We will be proudly celebrating Westchester and the greater Hudson Valley region’s best builders and developers, and their visionary work. The contest and event’s goal is to create a sense of connection among the builder community and highlight the work and innovation of developers and builders changing the landscape of Westchester’s housing and lifestyle. For the inaugural year, we ask the community to submit their best single-family and multi-family projects. An esteemed panel of judges will choose the winners. We will feature the finalists and their work in our Fall issue of Westchester Home, and announce the winners at an awards presentation in October. At the event, you will have the opportunity to mingle and network with the winners along with other builders, developers, and home design enthusiasts.
To be considered for the Westchester Home Hudson Valley Builders Awards:
- Projects should be located in Westchester County, but professionals can be from anywhere.
- Projects should have professional photography.
- Projects must be located within an occupied home (no showrooms).
- Projects must have been completed between 2019 and 2021.
- Every submission should have at least two images (maximum of six images) associated with the entry or it will not be considered.
- You may enter a project in more than one category, but note you cannot win for the same project in more than one category.
- Projects cannot have been previously published in print or featured digitally in other shelter publications.
- Please include the name of all project collaborators that we will need to credit if your project is selected as a finalist.
- Incomplete submissions will be disqualified.
The deadline to submit entries is May 10, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
Can’t see the form? Click here.
Create your own user feedback survey