To be considered for the Westchester Home Design awards:
- Projects should be local (Westchester and Hudson Valley only), but designers can be from anywhere.
- Projects should have professional photography.
- Projects must be located within an occupied home (no showrooms).
- Every category should have at least two images associated with the entry or it will not be considered.
- You may enter a project in more than one category, but note you cannot win for the same project in more than one category.
- Projects cannot have been previously published in print or featured digitally in other shelter publications.
- Please include the name of all project collaborators that we will need to credit if your project is selected as a finalist.
- Incomplete submissions will be disqualified.
Submit as many photos as you want and please double check which categories you enter.
The deadline to submit entries has passed.
Please check back later in the year for details on how to submit for the 2021 competition.