Adobe Stock / FollowTheFlow
Send us your best design work for a chance to be featured in Westchester Home magazine’s Design Awards feature.
To be considered for the Westchester Home Design Awards:
- Projects should be local (Westchester and Hudson Valley only), but designers can be from anywhere.
- Projects should have professional photography.
- Projects must be located within an occupied home (no showrooms).
- Every category should have at least two images associated with the entry or it will not be considered.
- You may enter a project in more than one category, but note you cannot win for the same project in more than one category.
- Projects cannot have been previously published in print or featured digitally in other shelter publications.
- Please include the name of all project collaborators that we will need to credit if your project is selected as a finalist.
- Incomplete submissions will be disqualified.
- You MUST email this photo release form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Design Awards Photo Release” for your submission to be considered. Please include the category and location of the project in the body of your email.
Submit up to six photos, and please double-check which categories you enter.
The submission deadline was midnight on January 31, 2022.