To be considered for the Westchester Home Design awards:
- Projects should be local (Westchester and Hudson Valley only), but designers can be from anywhere.
- Projects should have professional photography.
- Projects must be located within an occupied home (no showrooms).
- Every category should have at least two images associated with the entry or it will not be considered.
- You may enter a project in more than one category, but note you cannot win for the same project in more than one category.
- Projects cannot have been previously published in print or featured digitally in other shelter publications.
- Please include the name of all project collaborators that we will need to credit if your project is selected as a finalist.
- Incomplete submissions will be disqualified.
Submit as many photos as you want and please double check which categories you enter.
The deadline to submit entries is November 13 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
Finalists will be featured in the Westchester Home Spring 2021 issue, and winners announced at the Home Design Awards event in March.