1. Set serenely in “horse country,” Armonk’s Moderne Barn is a lounge, live music venue and gastropub known for unique, seasonal cuisine inspired by tastes from
around the world. Vaulted ceilings, orbital glass light fixtures, and large black-and-white photos of horses give the place an airy, vibrant, and cosmopolitan “country chic” vibe. Moderne Barn’s wine list has earned consecutive “Best of” Awards of Excellence from Wine Spectator.
2. Nestled among restaurants and retail shops in Mount Kisco, MTK Tavern offers Thursday Nite Supper Club performances, highlighting everything from singer/songwriters to disco music. Entertainment on other nights might be provided by tribute bands paying homage to the likes of Bruce Springsteen and U2, or well-established cover bands playing classic rock and horn-assisted soul.
3. High atop the The Ritz-Carlton, Westchester in White Plains, the recently remade 42 The Restaurant delivers luxury, romance, and metropolitan charm. Diners enjoy an extensive wine list along with unparalleled views of the Manhattan skyline, Long Island Sound, and the Hudson River.
4. Vintage 1891â€¨in Larchmont has a cozy bar perfect for wine-tastings and plush white couches perfect for sharing signature cocktails with friends. Membership in the Vintage 1891 Private Member Club gets you access to your own wine locker and monthly wine events.
5. The dance floor at Sofrito is always occupied well into the night, and the fine Puerto Rican cuisine at this White Plains hotspot adds additional spice. There are midweek specials for food, dance lessons, and sangria. If you like it loud, the place stays true to its Caribbean influence with merengue, salsa, and bachata dancing on the weekends.
Summer flash sale ... subscribe and save 50%
Limited time offer. New subscribers only.