The Westchester Home Builders Awards is a contest in partnership with The Building & Realty Institute of Westchester & the Mid-Hudson Region.
We proudly celebrate Westchester and the greater Hudson Valley region’s best builders and developers, and their visionary work. The contest and event’s goal is to create a sense of connection among the builder community and highlight the work and innovation of developers and builders changing the landscape of Westchester and the Hudson Valley’s housing and lifestyle.
In Partnership With
We ask the community to submit their best single-family and multi-family projects. An esteemed panel of judges will choose the winners. We will feature the finalists and their work in our Winter issue of Westchester Home, and announce the winners at an awards presentation in April 2024. The deadline to submit entries was November 30, 2023. To be considered for the Westchester Home Builders Awards:
- Projects should be located in the Hudson Valley, but professionals can be from anywhere.
- Projects should have professional photography.
- Projects must be located within an occupied home (no showrooms).
- Projects must have been completed between 2021 and 2023.
- Every submission should have at least two images (maximum of 10 images) associated with the entry or it will not be considered.
- For all category submissions, please provide past history of the project/land.
- You may enter a project in more than one category, but note you cannot win for the same project in more than one category.
- Projects cannot have been previously published in print or featured digitally in other shelter publications.
- Please include the name of all project collaborators that we will need to credit if your project is selected as a finalist.
- Incomplete submissions will be disqualified. Photo release MUST be submitted along with images in order for submission to qualify.
Nomination categories include: Multifamily Categories
- Best Luxury Multifamily Development
- Best 55+ Multifamily Development
- Best Mixed-Use Community
- Best Affordable Multifamily Development (20% of units or more deemed affordable)
- Best Adaptive Reuse (from non-residential product to rental apartment)
- Best Community Amenities
Single-Family Home Categories
- Spec Homes under 5000 square feet
- Spec Homes over 5000 square feet
- Custom Home – Modern
- Custom Home – Traditional
- Remodeling Project — under $300,000
- Remodeling Project — over $300,000
2023 Photo Gallery
When is the 2024 Builders Awards?
The 2024 Builders Awards will be held on Thursday, April 4, 2024 from 6pm to 8pm.
Where is the 2024 Builders Awards?
CV Rich Mansion, 305 Ridgeway Cir, White Plains, NY 10605. Click here for directions.
Is there parking?
Yes, there is free parking onsite.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets are $50 each.
How do I purchase tickets?
Tickets can be purchased here.
Where can I find my tickets?
Tickets can be found on your confirmation email and receipt.
How do I show my tickets?
Digital tickets will need to be presented on your smartphone. Guests can display more than one ticket on the same smartphone. Tickets may also be printed at home and brought with you the day of the event. No one will be admitted without a ticket.
What is your refund policy?
All ticket sales are final – no refunds or exchanges.
What is the dress code?
Business casual or dressy casual attire is required.
Is there an age limit or an ID requirement to enter the event?
There is no age limit or ID requirement to attend this event.
How many people are expected to attend this event?
We anticipate approximately 150-200 guests.
What about weather? What if it rains?
All events are rain or shine. All tickets are final sale. We cannot provide refunds, cancellations or rain checks due to weather conditions.
I don’t see an answer to my question here …
If you have any additional questions about the event, please contact our marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.