CALLING ALL WESTCHESTER INTERIOR DESIGNS AND ARCHITECTS:
Do you have a spectacular project you are really, really proud of? Let us—and, perhaps all our readers—know about it. Yes, it’s time for Westchester Home Magazine’s Second Annual Design Contest. Enter your magnificent project and you stand a chance of being featured in our Winter 2013 issue. What are we looking for? Our panel of judges will rate originality, function, comfort, and, of course, great design in these categories:
* KITCHEN DESIGN
* BATHROOM DESIGN
* LIVING SPACE
* LANDSCAPE DESIGN
DESIGN CONTEST RULES
• Include high-resolution 8×10 color photographs of the project or CD with downloadable images. All photographs or discs must be clearly labeled with your name, address, telephone number, and location of the home. Westchester Home assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged entry materials. We cannot return photographs or discs. Photographs submitted will be considered publishable by Westchester Home. Entry must include written authorization from the photographer and any other copyright holder to use and publish the photographs.
• The projects cannot have appeared in any regional or national publication. This includes print material such as magazine, newspaper, advertisements, etc.
• Entries will be judged by a panel of design experts on the basis of innovation in design choices, overall impression, and other factors the judges deem appropriate.
• Homeowners must be willing to be identified by name and town, to be available for an interview, and to sign a release authorizing publication and promotional use.
• Award-winning entries may not be published in any other publication without written consent from Westchester Home until April 15, 2013.
• Westchester Home may deem it necessary to commission photography in addition to what was submitted by the entrant. Award-winning projects must be available at a specified time for photography. Commissioned photographs of the projects are the sole property of Westchester Home.
• Winners will be notified by October 10, 2012.
• Entrants agree to abide by these official rules.
• Westchester Home and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents assume no liability for lost, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, incorrect, altered, illegible, or postage-due entries.
• By entering this contest, entrants release Westchester Home, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents from any liability arising from participation in this contest. Entries must be postmarked by September 7, 2012 and sent to:
Westchester Home Design Contest
2 Clinton Avenue
Rye, NY 10580
Click Here to download the required release forms!