Results will be published in the July 2019 issue of Westchester Magazine.
Best of Westchester Readers’ Ballot Rules:
1. Please limit your votes to county-based businesses — no national chains*
2. Businesses cannot incentivize votes with discounts, freebies, etc.
3. Votes originating from identical IP addresses will not be counted.
4. Please fill in name and town of business.
5. Please fill out at least 5 categories.
6. The Ballot is live from Dec 2 at 9 a.m. to Jan 22 at 5 p.m.
7. A special series of run-off voting will take place for the top six vote-getters in all Food & Drink and Health & Beauty categories starting Jan 27 and going weekly through March 8.
*The Fast-Casual Chain and Steakhouse categories under Food & Drink, Department Store under Shopping, Hotel, Hotel Bar, and Adult Dance Classes under Fun & Leisure, and Senior Residence under Services are exceptions to this rule.
Stay connected to westchestermagazine.com for more info as date approaches.
Can’t see this survey? Click here.